10 Race features that make a difference…
- A course that is mostly on the road.
- A course with clearly marked turns.
- Free hydration for after the race. Something with electrolytes.
- On site packet pickup! Just in case…
- An out and back course, or a one lap course.
- Timing Chips and Timely Results!
- Bag check for large races. Convenient parking for small races.
- Easy access to the start line.
- An early start! 7 a.m. works for me!
- USATF Certified Course for a competitive race! A fun theme for a fun race!
My All Time Favorite Races
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Half Marathon
- Tyler Fresh 15k (Tyler, TX)
- Dallas Half Marathon (now called the BMW Dallas Half Marathon)
- Cowtown Half Marathon (Ft. Worth, TX)
- St. Paddy’s Day Dash Down Greenville 5k (Dallas, TX)
- Too Hot to Handle 15k (Dallas, TX)
- Dallas Turkey Trot 8 mile
My All Time Favorite Extra Stuff… Just for Fun
- Race Blankets (given out to participants at the Tyler Fresh 15k)
- Free Race Photos
- Racerback Event Shirts in Warmer Weather
- Long Sleeve Dry Fit Event Shirts with Thumb Holes in Colder Weather
Thanks for reading! Like! Follow! Share! : )