- My kids and my husband think that my car stinks! I think it smells just fine!
- I pick the kids up from school. We walk through the doorway, and my daughter sees the Nike box on the dining room bench. “Seriously, Mom? Another pair of shoes?”
- We live 3.75 miles away from the elementary school, and I try to beat my kids and husband there. I head out the door when lunches are being packed. Last week, I beat them to the 3 mile marker (the traffic light). So close!
- When I run by the elementary school, the crossing guard looks at me with a funny expression on his face like he has seen me from somewhere else….Carpool
- My son is very interested in my daily and weekly mileage! I think he may become a runner later in life!
- My kids have been to enough races with me, that they have mastered the morning drill. Get up and go…Dad can handle the rest! ; )
- “Mom! What are you doing?”
- “I’m rolling out my glutes!”
- Saying “I’m going to run to the ___________” is taken very literally in our house!
- Hmmm….I wonder how many other running mothers in Dallas, TX have fixed ugali for their kids? Joking aside….my daughter and I love ugali!
- “Mom! Can I take a picture of your toes?”
Thanks for reading! Like! Share! Follow! Comment! : )