Races I Ran When I was 30
- Plano Pacer’s Charity Run 5k
- Moni 5k
- WOKC Spooktacular Sprint for the Children 5k
- DRC Half Marathon
- Dallas YMCA Turkey Trot 8 Mile
- The Cowtown 10k
- Fresh 15k
- Dash Down Greenville 5k
- Dallas Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon
- UCAN Half Marathon
- Run Like a Mother 5k
- Knights of Columbus 15k
- Susan G Komen North Texas Race for the Cure 5k
- Plano Pacer’s Millet Mile
- Too Hot to Handle 15k
PR’s Set When I was 30
- 5k 19:01 (6:07/mile)
- 10k 40:32 (6:31/mile)
- 8mile 52:12 (6:31/mile)
Top Five Races When I was 30
- Dallas Turkey Trot 8mile- I was in really good shape for this race. The ability to relax and push the pace made this race very enjoyable for me.
- Fresh 15k– This race is in my Top Five for the the challenging course and fun atmosphere.
- Dash Down Greenville 5k – I liked the course, and the race/party atmosphere made it interesting.
- Run Like a Mother 5k – I enjoyed this race because my kids, husband, mom, and dad came out to support me, and because it was a well run and fun Mother’s Day event!
- Knights of Columbus 15k– This was a great ‘race while training’ race for me.
Links to more race recaps can be found on my Race Recaps Page!
Thanks for Reading! Like! Share! Follow! Comment!
Click Here to Like my Facebook Page!!!